- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
SABMiller plc - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: December 2010
- 38 pages
SABMiller plc - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SABMiller plc (SABMiller) is the holding company, which has brewing and beverage interests across six continents. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers lager, soft drinks and other beverages in global markets. SABMiller's wide portfolio of brands includes over 200 plus international and local brands and sell 213 million hectolitres of larger a year. The premium international beers brands include Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft and Peroni Nastro Azzurro while domestic brands include Pilsner Urquell, Aguila, Miller Lite, Snow, Castle and Tyskie. The company's six brands rank among the top 50 in the world.
SABMiller plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2010 SABMiller To Establish $34m Brewery In Namibia
Jan 19, 2010 SABMiller Q3 Lager Volumes Flat, Soft Drinks Up 2%
Dec 15, 2009 SABMiller To Open New $16m Maltings Plant In Uganda
Nov 19, 2009 SABMiller H1 Revenues Down, Unveils Plan To Reduce Costs
Sep 09, 2009 Kompania Piwowarska Plans To Cease Production In Kielce Brewery
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SABMiller plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
SABMiller plc - Key Facts
SABMiller plc - Key Employees
SABMiller plc - Key Employee Biographies
SABMiller plc - Major Products and Services
SABMiller plc - History
SABMiller plc - Company Statement
SABMiller plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SABMiller plc - Business Description
SABMiller plc - Corporate Strategy
SABMiller plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SABMiller plc - Strengths
Strength - Research & Development
Strength - Wide Geographical Presence
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Strength - Strong Growth Prospects
Strength - Efficient Use of Resources
Strength - Strong Operating Margin
SABMiller plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Low Inventory Turnover
SABMiller plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions and Agreements
Opportunity - Expansion into Asian abd African Markets
Opportunity - Focus on Latin American Region
Opportunity - Innovative Technology
Opportunity - New Production Facilities and products
SABMiller plc - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rise in Input Costs
Threat - Increasing Demand for Wine in the US
Threat - Stringent Regulations
SABMiller plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2010: SABMiller To Establish $34m Brewery In Namibia
Jan 19, 2010: SABMiller Q3 Lager Volumes Flat, Soft Drinks Up 2%
Dec 15, 2009: SABMiller To Open New $16m Maltings Plant In Uganda
Nov 19, 2009: SABMiller H1 Revenues Down, Unveils Plan To Reduce Costs
Sep 09, 2009: Kompania Piwowarska Plans To Cease Production In Kielce Brewery
Jul 24, 2009: SABMiller Commences Brewing Research Facility
Jul 09, 2009: SABMiller Cuts Growth Targets Of Beer Volume In Europe
Jun 26, 2009: SABMiller To Reduce Emissions From Beer By 50%
Section 5 – Appendix
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA
Asahi Breweries, Ltd.
United Breweries (Holdings) Limited
National Beverage Corp.
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Burtonwood Brewery Plc
Kirin Beer Kabushiki Kaisha
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|