- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Qatar
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. (QNBK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1495222
- April 2015
- Region: Qatar
- 37 pages
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. (QNBK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. (QNB), is a financial institution which is 50% owned by the Government of Qatar via the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA). The group offers commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Its personal banking services include current accounts, savings accounts, fixed deposits, call-notice deposit accounts, and vehicle and mortgage loans, among others. Its corporate banking services comprise short and medium term advances, contract guarantees, letters of credit, treasury products, project finance, syndication, trade finance, retail, cash management services and commercial banking services, among others. The group also offers asset management, offshore banking, and brokerage services to its clients. Through its associates, affiliates and subsidiaries the group operates across 26 countries worldwide. QNB is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. Key Recent Developments
Jun 11, 2013: Nakilat Signs US$917 Million Refinancing Agreement With Qatar National Bank
Apr 11, 2013: Gunvor Launches US$300 Million Facility To Support Middle East Trading
Jan 08, 2013: Mitsubishi To Build Water Desalination Plant In Qatar
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Key Facts
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Key Employees
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Key Employee Biographies
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Major Products and Services
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - History
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Company Statement
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Business Description
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Corporate Strategy
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Presence
Strength - Asset Quality
Strength - Strong Capitalization
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Net Profit Margin
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Growing Economy in Qatar
Opportunity - Growing Global Islamic Finance Market
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Fluctuations in Interest Rates
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Key Facts
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Key Employees
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Key Employee Biographies
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Major Products and Services
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., History
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Other Locations
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Subsidiaries
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Key Competitors
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Ratios based on current share price
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Annual Ratios
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Qatar National Bank S.A.Q., Ratio Charts
Masraf Al Rayan
Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.)
Al Khalij Commercial Bank QSC
Ahli Bank Q.S.C.
Qatar Islamic Bank
Doha Bank Q.S.C.