St. James's Place plc (STJ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1495227
- July 2013
- 26 pages
St. James's Place plc (STJ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
St. James's Place plc (St. James's) is a wealth management company based in the UK. It offers financial services such as advisory services, tax planning services, retirement planning, wealth management, long-term insurance, and investment services to trustees, individuals and corporate entities, among others. The company manages unit trust group funds, pension funds, life funds and international funds. St. James's has £34.8 billion funds under management. Post acquisition of St. James’s ultimate parent company, HBOS plc by Lloyds Banking Group in January 2009, Lloyds Banking Group became the holding company of St. James’s. The company is headquartered in Gloucestershire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
St. James's Place plc - Key Facts
St. James's Place plc - Key Employees
St. James's Place plc - Key Employee Biographies
St. James's Place plc - Major Products and Services
St. James's Place plc - History
St. James's Place plc - Company Statement
St. James's Place plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
St. James's Place plc - Business Description
St. James's Place plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
St. James's Place plc - Strengths
Strength - Proprietary Distribution Model
Strength - Distinct Investment Management Approach
Strength - Business Growth
St. James's Place plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Concentration on International Markets
St. James's Place plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Wealth Market
Opportunity - Fund Management Initiatives
St. James's Place plc - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - UK Bank Levy
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
St. James's Place plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
St. James's Place plc, Key Facts
St. James's Place plc, Key Employees
St. James's Place plc, Key Employee Biographies
St. James's Place plc, Major Products and Services
St. James's Place plc, History
St. James's Place plc, Other Locations
St. James's Place plc, Key Competitors
St. James's Place plc, Ratios based on current share price
St. James's Place plc, Annual Ratios
St. James's Place plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
St. James's Place plc, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
St. James's Place plc, Ratio Charts
F&C Asset Management plc
Henderson Group plc
Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC
Gerrard Investment Management Limited
Rathbone Brothers Plc
Standard Chartered PLC
Close Brothers Group plc
Collins Stewart plc