Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (GARAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (Garanti Bank) is a Turkish private bank offering corporate, commercial, retail and investment banking services. Garanti Bank is jointly owned by Dogus Holding and GE Capital. Garanti Bank's retail banking services include deposits, investments, loans, mortgages, payment services, insurance and pensions, private banking services, and credit cards. The bank, through its nine subsidiaries, provides integrated financial services such as systems, pension, leasing, factoring, brokerage and asset management. The bank has operations across Holland, Russia, Ireland, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Malta, Luxembourg, Germany and Romania. Garanti Bank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS Key Recent Developments…
Feb 26, 2010: General Electric To Sell Stake In Garanti Bank
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Key Facts
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Key Employees
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Key Employee Biographies
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Major Products and Services
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - History
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Company Statement
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Business Description
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Strengths
Strength - Capital Adequacy
Strength - Higher Returns
Strength - Extensive Distribution Network
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Non-Interest Income
Weakness - Decline in Net Interest Margin
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Opportunities
Opportunity - Emerging Markets Drive Global Wealth Market
Opportunity - Capital Flow Prospects to Developing Countries
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Threats
Threat - Stiff Competition
Threat - Legal Investigation
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2010: General Electric To Sell Stake In Garanti Bank
Section 5 – Appendix
Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi T.A.O.
Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi A.S.
Tekstil Bankasi A.S.
Koc Holding A.S.