• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. (9533) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, June 2011, Pages: 32
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. (9533) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. (TOHO GAS) is a Japanese gas distribution company engaged in sale and distribution of city gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, gas appliances and related services for residential, industrial and commercial customers across Nagoya. The company conducts its business in four segments namely, the Gas segment, the Gas appliances sale and construction segment, LPG segment and other segment. The company is also engaged in design, construction, inspection and maintenance of gas facilities, as well as the sale of hot and cold LNG and liquefied nitrogen. TOHO GAS carries out its business operations through three locations such as Aichi, Gifu and Mie of the Tokai area in Japan. The company offers various services such as Gas Appliance service, General Leasing and Financing, Sale and Lease of Computer Hardware and Software, Sale of Coke, Tar and Crude Oil Products to its customers. The company is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. Key Recent Developments…
Jan 13, 2011 13 Japanese Companies Eye Smooth Domestic Launch Of FCVs
Oct 25, 2010 Chubu Electric And Toho Gas Complete Shield Tunnel Construction For Joint Gas Pipeline Project Across Ise Bay
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TOHO GAS CO., LTD. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Key Facts
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Key Employees
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Key Employee Biographies
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Major Products and Services
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Key Operational Summary
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - History
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Company Statement
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Business Description
Business Description - Gas Appliance Sales and Related Construction
Gas Appliance Sales and Related Construction - Overview
Gas Appliance Sales and Related Construction - Production
Gas Appliance Sales and Related Construction - Financials
Gas Appliance Sales and Related Construction - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - Gas Sales
Gas Sales - Overview
Gas Sales - Production
Gas Sales - Financials
Gas Sales - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - LPG Sales
LPG Sales - Overview
LPG Sales - Production
LPG Sales - Financials
LPG Sales - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - Other
Other - Overview
Other - Financials
Other - Capital Expenditure
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Corporate Strategy
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Strengths
Strength - Wide Customer Base
Strength - Research and Development Activities
Strength - Supporting Production and Distribution Network
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion through Inorganic Growth
Opportunity - Environmental Protection
Opportunity - Business Plan
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Natural Disasters
Threat - Fluctuating Gas Resource Costs
TOHO GAS CO., LTD. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 13, 2011: 13 Japanese Companies Eye Smooth Domestic Launch Of FCVs
Oct 25, 2010: Chubu Electric And Toho Gas Complete Shield Tunnel Construction For Joint Gas Pipeline Project Across Ise Bay
Section 5 – Appendix
Shizuoka Gas Company, Ltd.
Hokuriku Gas Co Ltd
Keiyo Gas Co. Ltd.
Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.