- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Siemens Limited (500550) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: December 2010
- 33 pages
Siemens Limited (500550) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Siemens Limited (Siemens) is principally engaged in providing a broad and diversified product portfolio in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. It is a major market player in providing a wide spectrum of an integrated package of products, systems and services in the form of solutions to various industries. Siemens comprises of 20 companies that operate its business through various segments. It has 19 manufacturing plants and a wide network of sales and service offices.
Siemens Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2010 Siemens Starts Operations For Renewable Energy Business In India
Aug 31, 2010 Mech-Tool Wins GBP2.3 Million Wind Farm Contract From McNulty
Jul 02, 2010 Torrent Power Awards EPC Contracts To Siemens To Set Up 382.5MW Project At SUGEN And 1,200MW Project At Dahej, India
Apr 20, 2010 Siemens To Establish Wind Turbine Manufacturing Unit In Dahej, Gujarat
Apr 14, 2010 Qatar Enters Into $1.17 Billion Contracts To Meet Power Demand In Future
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Siemens Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Siemens Limited - Key Facts
Siemens Limited - Key Employees
Siemens Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Limited - Major Products and Services
Siemens Limited - History
Siemens Limited - Company Statement
Siemens Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Siemens Limited - Business Description
Siemens Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Siemens Limited - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Strength - Market Presence
Siemens Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Third Party Reliance
Siemens Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Waste Water Treatment Industry
Opportunity - Growing IVD Market
Opportunity - R&D Activities
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Siemens Limited - Threats
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Foreign Currency Fluctuations
Threat - Rapid Technological Change
Threat - Operational Risk
Siemens Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2010: Siemens Starts Operations For Renewable Energy Business In India
Aug 31, 2010: Mech-Tool Wins GBP2.3 Million Wind Farm Contract From McNulty
Jul 02, 2010: Torrent Power Awards EPC Contracts To Siemens To Set Up 382.5MW Project At SUGEN And 1,200MW Project At Dahej, India
Apr 20, 2010: Siemens To Establish Wind Turbine Manufacturing Unit In Dahej, Gujarat
Apr 14, 2010: Qatar Enters Into $1.17 Billion Contracts To Meet Power Demand In Future
Feb 22, 2010: Siemens Receives INR550 Million Order From Prakash Industries
Feb 02, 2010: Siemens To Invest $320 Million For Expanding Its Operations In India
Feb 02, 2010: Siemens inks contract with PGCIL
Feb 02, 2010: Siemens Receives INR1 Billion Order From PGCIL To Construct Substations
Jan 19, 2010: Siemens Ltd And Siemens AG Consortium Receive INR29.56 Billion Contract From QGEWC
Section 5 – Appendix
Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
Opto Circuits India Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited
Yokogawa India Ltd.
Hfcl Infotel Ltd.
Astra Microwave Products Limited
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|