Nuclear Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: United States
Hatch Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hatch Energy, is a unit of the Hatch Group. The company provides consulting, engineering and management services to the alternative energy sector. It also involves in the petrochemicals business through major assignments in the oil sands of Alberta, Canada, and the $20 billion Gorgon LNG plant in Australia. The company offers a wide range of services in diverse sectors such as nuclear power, oil and gas, thermal, transmission and distribution, water resource management, alternative energy services, enterprise asset management services, hydroelectric power generation services and wind power services. It also offers resource and environmental assessment, project and construction management, fire protection, fire hazards analysis, seismic design, operational support, thermal power plant rehabilitation, upgrade and retrofit, carbon management, and flue gas emission reduction services. Hatch Energy is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
GlobalData’s Hatch Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Hatch Energy - Key Facts
Hatch Energy - Key Employees
Hatch Energy - Key Employee Biographies
Hatch Energy - Major Products and Services
Hatch Energy - History
Hatch Energy - Company Statement
Hatch Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hatch Energy - Business Description
Hatch Energy - Corporate Strategy
Hatch Energy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hatch Energy - Strengths
Strength - Diversified service portfolio
Strength - Strong Global Presence
Strength - Awards and Recognition
Hatch Energy - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Transparency
Hatch Energy - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Projects
Opportunity - Emerging Nuclear Power Countries
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Energy from Renewable Sources
Hatch Energy - Threats
Threat - Growing Competitive Pressure
Threat - Environmental Laws and Regulations
Threat - High Cost of Wind Power Projects
Hatch Energy - Key Competitors
Hatch Energy, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hatch Energy, Key Facts
Hatch Energy, Key Employees
Hatch Energy, Key Employee Biographies
Hatch Energy, Major Products and Services
Hatch Energy, History
Hatch Energy, Other Locations
Hatch Energy, Key Competitors
Hatch Energy, Recent Deals Summary
Hydro One Networks Inc.
Energy & Power Consultants Limited
KANTOR Management Consultants S.A.
Cadogan Consultants Ltd