- Published: March 2012
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1495756
- February 2013
- 15 pages
Princess Cruise Line Ltd (Princess Cruise), a subsidiary of Carnival Corporation, provides cruises for all vacation destinations. Princess Cruise operates as the third largest cruise line in the world, serving approximately 1.3 million passengers each year with a fleet of 16 modern ships. The company provides services across six continents and calls at approximately 300 ports across the world. Its destinations include the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe, Mexican Riviera, South America, New Zealand, South Pacific, Hawaii, Tahiti, French Polynesia, Asia, India, Africa, Canada, Antarctica and some other cruises.
Our Princess Cruise Line Ltd provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Key Facts
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Key Employees
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Major Products and Services
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - History
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Business Description
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Global Destinations
Strength - Affordable Luxuries
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Strong Brand Awareness
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Channels of Distribution
Weakness - High Booking Lead Times
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Opportunity - Growing Tourism Industry
Opportunity - Growing Global Cruise Industry
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Threats
Threat - Construction Delays
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rising Oil Prices
Princess Cruise Line Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Princess Cruise Line Ltd, Key Facts
Princess Cruise Line Ltd, Key Employees
Princess Cruise Line Ltd, Major Products and Services
Princess Cruise Line Ltd, History
Princess Cruise Line Ltd, Key Competitors
Holland America Line Inc
Thomas Cook Group plc
NCL Corporation Ltd.
Celebrity Cruises Inc.