- Published: September 2011
- Region: America, United States
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2014
- 16 pages
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Accredo Health Group, Inc. (AHG) is a privately held company that supplies specialized pharmacy products and related services to the healthcare industry and patients with certain complex and chronic conditions. The company offers a range of specialized therapy management models and reimbursement services. Operating through Therapeutic Resource Centers, the company provides targeted therapy management programs to treat a broad range of medical conditions including, immune disorders, cancer, pulmonary arterial hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, hemophilia, multiple sclerosis, and hepatitis C. AHG operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding with operations in the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Key Facts
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Key Employees
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Major Products and Services
Accredo Health Group, Inc - History
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Business Description
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Corporate Strategy
Accredo Health Group, Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Service Offerings
Strength - Exclusive Access to Various Medications
Strength - Comprehensive Therapy Management Program
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographical Concentration: the US
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Market Potential: Cancer
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Introduction of New Medications
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Product Liability Claims
Threat - Government Regulations
Accredo Health Group, Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Key Facts
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Key Employees
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Major Products and Services
Accredo Health Group, Inc, History
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Other Locations
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Subsidiaries
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Affiliate
Accredo Health Group, Inc, Key Competitors
Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
Abeille Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation