Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Global Clinical Trial Review, Q4, 2010
Our clinical trial report, “Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Global Clinical Trials Review, Q4, 2010" provides data on the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to the clinical trials on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)).
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South And Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Overview of the enrollment pattern by phase for the past decade
- Number of clinical trials segmented by key drugs
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 companies, which include Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, and so on.
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 Universities / Institutes / Hospitals including National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Institute , and others
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2.1. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
2.2. Report Guidance
3. Clinical Trials by Region
3.1. Clinical Trials by Country
3.1.1. Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
3.1.2. Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
3.1.3. Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
3.2. Clinical Trials by BRIC Countries
4. Clinical Trials by Phase
4.1. In Progress Trials by Phase
5. Clinical Trials by Trial Status
5.1. Unaccomplished Trials of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
6. Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
6.1. Enrollment Trends by Phase for the Last Decade
7. Prominent Sponsors
7.1. Top 10 Companies Participating in CLL Clinical Trials
8. Prominent Drug Comparison
9. Clinical Trial Profiles
9.1. Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
9.1.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.1.2. Roche Pharma AG
9.1.3. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
9.1.4. BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9.1.5. Calistoga Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9.1.7. GlaxoSmithKline plc
9.1.8. Pfizer Inc.
9.1.9. Pharmacyclics, Inc.
9.1.10. Piedmont Oncology Associates
9.1.11. Celgene Corporation
9.1.12. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Inc.
9.1.13. Schering-Plough Corporation (Inactive)
9.2. Clinical Trial Overview of Top Universities / Hospitals / Institutes
9.2.1. National Cancer Institute (NCI)
9.2.2. The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
9.2.3. Masonic Cancer Center
9.2.4. Veterans Affairs Medical Center
9.2.5. Oregon Health and Science University
9.2.6. Arizona Cancer Center
9.2.7. Gruppo Italiano Trapianto di Midollo Osseo
9.2.8. Medical Research Council's Working Party on Leukemia in Adults and Children
9.2.9. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
9.2.10. Washington University School of Medicine
9.2.11. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center-Technology Transfer
9.2.12. Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
9.2.13. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
9.2.14. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
9.2.15. City of Hope National Medical Center
9.2.16. University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
9.2.17. Institut Paoli-Calmettes
9.2.18. Baylor College of Medicine
9.2.19. Centro de Cancer del Hospital Auxilio Mutuo
9.2.20. North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
10.3. Research Methodology
10.4. Secondary Research
10.5. About Us
10.6. Contact Us