• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
How to Capitalize on Social Networking as a Labor/Employment Lawyer in 2011: The Best Ways to Use Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter to Get Referrals and Land New Clients
ExecSense, January 2011, Minutes: 60
In How to Capitalize on Social Networking as a Labor/Employment Lawyer in 2011, ExecSense examines the best ways to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other sites to network and general introductions to new people of interest. Take the 60-minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn specific ways other labor/employment lawyers are capitalizing on social networking sites and make sure you are using these tools to their full capabilities as a way to get referrals and land new clients in 2011.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping labor/employment lawyers capitalize on social networking web sites, Cyrus Afzali (President, Astoria Communications), and focuses on:
- Everything a labor/employment lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about the best ways to use social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to get referrals and land new clients in 2011
- The best tips techniques used by other labor/employment lawyers that can immediately make you much more effective on each of the major social networking sites
- What labor/employment lawyers should and should not do when interacting on social networking sites, the best types of information to share, and how to establish yourself as someone they want to “follow”
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by labor/employment lawyers with respect to specific strategies for taking advantage of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Case studies of other labor/employment lawyers that are already having tremendous success using social networking sites, what works best for them, and important lessons learned that you can immediately capitalize on in 2011
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana