- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
European FMCG Vertical Market Map 2010
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Europe
The FMCG Market Map is a comprehensive interactive model, which assesses and analyses the logistics industry in the key FMCG sectors across 13 European countries, covering historical, current and forecasted market values up to 2014.
- Country coverage: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
- Coverage extended 6 new countries – Austria, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland and Russia
- New splits my mode of transport and type of shipment (Express, LTL, and FTL/Freight)
- New splits of FMCG logistics market into Food (Refrigerated and Non-Refrigerated), Beverages, Non-food (Personal Care and Home Care)Enhanced interactive model
The model analyses the FMCG sector in Europe and provides information on total logistics (by value) as well as sub-segments with respect to nature of sourcing (In-house, Outsourced and Contract) and logistics activity (Transport, Warehousing and Value Added Services).
Additionally the model also splits transport logistics by mode of Transport ( Air, Road, Sea and Others), destination (Domestic and International) and Shipment characteristic (Express, LTL, Freight/FTL).
Reasons to buy:
- Provides future market forecasts up to 2014 for the various sub-segments and as a whole.
- Understand how has the FMCG Logistics Market performed during the economic slowdown of 2008-09 and evolve through in the future SHOW LESS READ MORE >