- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
This product is currently not available for purchase.
UK Life and Pensions Database 2010
- ID: 1504825
- November 2010
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
The UK Pensions and Life Interactive Database 2010 provides historical and forecast information on flows of new business premiums into pension products in the UK. Data is provided on premium flows by product, distribution channel and competitor.
- Scope historical and forecast data for both the life assurance and pensions market.
- Rank competitors in terms of new business premiums for both the life assurance and pensions market.
As a result of the financial crisis consumers have become more concerned about their financial situations. This is reflected in the changing market dynamics seen within the data for the life and pensions market.
Reasons to buy:
- Feed forecasts into your business strategy allowing your company to prepare for the future dynamics of the market place.
- Know who your biggest competitors are, how much new business they are writing and how much market share they hold.
Are SEDOL codes used within the database?
|Answer||SEDOL codes were not used in this database.|