- Published: February 2012
- Region: Belgium
This product is currently not available for purchase.
LV Aftermarket - Database - Europe Top 15 2010
- ID: 1504895
- September 2010
- Region: Europe
This easy-to-use interactive model quantifies the size and segmentation of the European aftermarket by country, distribution channel and product group. Includes detailed forecasts of market volume and value to 2015.
- Country coverage – Top 15 European markets.
- Channel Coverage – VM Networks, Autocentres, Fast Fits, Tyre Specialists, Garages, Crash Repairs, Hypermarkets, Petrol Stations and others.
- Product Coverage - 38 Products grouped as Service Parts, Wear & Tear Parts, Mechanical Parts, Tyres, Crash Repair and Consumables and Accessories.
Amid post-recessionary environment, Top 15 European markets are showing signs of definitive recovery. Although, the growth rates are all but modest, these markets are expected to return to their respective pre-recessionary growth path by 2012.
Reasons to buy:
- Compare performance across markets - benchmark and target accordingly.
- Benchmarks different aftermarket parts' sales across a number of channels, highlighting emerging channel and product-specific trends.