- Language: English
- 50 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Czech Republic
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Commercial Fuel Cards Database 2010: Lithuania
- ID: 1504913
- September 2010
- Region: Lithuania
The commercial fuel cards data is invaluable for issuers of fuel and fleet cards, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with card issuers and fuel retailers it provides information on the number of sites accepting each card as well as issued fuel volumes and competitor shares data.
- Benchmark fuel retailers and card providers by volume and value per site, growth rates, market shares and network penetrations
- Dissect this key fuel card market into seven categories including market volumes and values, card numbers, vehicle parc, and network acceptance
- Understand the level of development in this market by accessing growth indicators such as volumes per site, value per card and value per vehicle
74% of service stations in Lithuania accept fuel cards. Commercial fuel card sales account for around 40% of total volume sales in the country.
Lukoil is the leading fuel card issuer in the market, with the largest volume sales and network acceptance. Other card issuers include Statoil and Ventus Nafta.
Reasons to buy:
- Fuel retailers - Do I need to be partnering with new card issuers? Who are they?
- Card Issuers - How does our card acceptance rate compare? Which fuel retailers have the busiest and largest number of sites?