• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Chemical Regulations: Know all The Facts!: What Chemical Regulations Affect You?
Business and Legal Reports Inc, January 2011
Today’s technological society makes use of thousands of chemicals affecting all facets of our world. These chemicals improve the quality of our life in many ways. There are new medicines, new pesticides, new materials, and new chemical processes. Unfortunately, many of these chemicals also carry with them serious hazards to our environment and to our health.
This report provides a brief overview of some of the major regulatory agencies and private organizations that struggle to keep pace with the complexities of the 21st-century chemical world.
The report covers:
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs)
- EPA Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Regulation: Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 (CERCLA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Permissable Exposure Limits (PELs)