- Published: October 2011
Sesa Goa Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Sesa Goa Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sesa Goa Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “Sesa Goa Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sesa Goa Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Sesa Goa Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Sesa Goa Limited (Sesa Goa) is iron ore producer and exporter. The company is engaged in exploring, mining, processing and exporting of iron ore. In addition, the company is also engaged in the production of pig iron and metallurgical coke. The company operates in three business segments: iron ore, pig iron and metallurgical coke. The company’s subsidiaries include Sesa Industries Limited, V.S. Dempo & Co Limited and Dempo Mining Corporation Limited. The company exports its products to Japan, China, and Europe. The company’s mining operations are located in Goa, Karnataka, and Orissa states in India. The company is headquartered at Panaji in Goa, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Sesa Goa Limited - Company Overview
2. Sesa Goa Limited - Key Facts
3. Sesa Goa Limited - Business Description
4. Sesa Goa Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Sesa Goa Limited - History
6. Sesa Goa Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Sesa Goa Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Sesa Goa Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Sesa Goa Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Sesa Goa Limited - Threats
7. Sesa Goa Limited - Key Competitors
8. Sesa Goa Limited - Key Employees
9. Sesa Goa Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. Sesa Goa Limited - Company Statement
11. Sesa Goa Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Sesa Goa Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Sesa Goa Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Sesa Goa Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Sesa Goa Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sesa Goa Limited History
Table 4: Sesa Goa Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Sesa Goa Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Sesa Goa Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sesa Goa Limited Locations
Table 8: Sesa Goa Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sesa Goa Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sesa Goa Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Sesa Goa Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Sesa Goa Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sesa Goa Limited Ratio Charts