• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Centerra Gold Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 23
Business Review’s Centerra Gold Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Centerra Gold Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Centerra Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Centerra Gold Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Centerra Gold Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Centerra Gold Inc. (Centerra) is a Canada based mineral exploration company. It principally engages in acquisition, operation and development of gold reserves in Central Asia, the former Soviet Union and other global markets. The company operates two major gold properties, namely, Kumtor and Boroo mines located in Kyrgyz Republic and Mongolia. These two mines produced over 675,592 ounces of gold in 2009. Centerra also holds interest in exploration projects such as Gatsuurt property in Mongolia, REN gold exploration property in Nevada, and mining properties in Turkey, Mongolia and Russia. Centerra is headquartered in Toronto (Ontario), Canada.
1. Centerra Gold Inc. - Company Overview
2. Centerra Gold Inc. - Key Facts
3. Centerra Gold Inc. - Business Description
4. Centerra Gold Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Centerra Gold Inc. - History
6. Centerra Gold Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Centerra Gold Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Centerra Gold Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Centerra Gold Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Centerra Gold Inc. - Threats
7. Centerra Gold Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Centerra Gold Inc. - Key Employees
9. Centerra Gold Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Centerra Gold Inc. - Company Statement
11. Centerra Gold Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Centerra Gold Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Centerra Gold Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Centerra Gold Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Centerra Gold Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Centerra Gold Inc. History
Table 4: Centerra Gold Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Centerra Gold Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Centerra Gold Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Centerra Gold Inc. Locations
Table 8: Centerra Gold Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Centerra Gold Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Centerra Gold Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Centerra Gold Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Centerra Gold Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Centerra Gold Inc. Ratio Charts