Fomento - Toledo-Cordoba Highway via Ciudad Real - Castilla-La Mancha - Construction Project Profile
- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
Business Review’s La Mancha Resources Inc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning La Mancha Resources Inc’s business.
Business Review’s “La Mancha Resources Inc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (La Mancha Resources Inc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents La Mancha Resources Inc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
La Mancha Resources Inc. (La Mancha) is a Canada-based mining company that has operations, development projects and exploration activities in Africa, Australia and Argentina. The company operates three gold mines, namely, the Hassai Mine in Sudan, the Ity Mine in Cote d’Ivoire and Frog’s Leg Mine in Australia. La Mancha has total measured and indicated resources of 1.8 million ounces of gold and annual production of around 95,000 ounces of gold. In addition, La Mancha’s White Foil Gold Mine Development Project in Australia is in the advanced stage. The company also has 30 exploration properties in Sudan, Australia, Cote d’Ivoire and Argentina. La Mancha is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Company Overview
2. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Key Facts
3. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Business Description
4. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. La Mancha Resources Inc. - History
6. La Mancha Resources Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Threats
7. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
8. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Key Employees
9. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Company Statement
11. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. La Mancha Resources Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: La Mancha Resources Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: La Mancha Resources Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: La Mancha Resources Inc. History
Table 4: La Mancha Resources Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: La Mancha Resources Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: La Mancha Resources Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: La Mancha Resources Inc. Locations
Table 8: La Mancha Resources Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: La Mancha Resources Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: La Mancha Resources Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: La Mancha Resources Inc., Share Data
Table 12: La Mancha Resources Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: La Mancha Resources Inc Ratio Charts