• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Textron Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, January 2011, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Textron Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Textron Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Textron Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Textron Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Textron Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Textron Inc. (Textron) is the US based company with a global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with solutions and services across the world. The company operates through five core business segments, namely Cessna, Bell, Textron Systems, Industrial, and Finance. The product portfolio of the company includes manufacture of business jets, single engine turboprops, helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and armored security vehicles, advanced marine craft, light trucks, all - terrain vehicles and watercraft among others. In addition, it also offers finance for aircraft, helicopters, and golf and turf-care equipment. It serves a diverse and global customer base throughout 29 countries across the world. The company’s brand names include Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft, Greenlee and E-Z-GO, among others. The company is headquartered in Rhode Island, US.
1. Textron Inc. - Company Overview
2. Textron Inc. - Key Facts
3. Textron Inc. - Business Description
4. Textron Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Textron Inc. - History
6. Textron Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Textron Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Textron Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Textron Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Textron Inc. - Threats
7. Textron Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Textron Inc. - Key Employees
9. Textron Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Textron Inc. - Company Statement
11. Textron Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Textron Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Textron Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Textron Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Textron Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Textron Inc. History
Table 4: Textron Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Textron Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Textron Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Textron Inc. Locations
Table 8: Textron Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Textron Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Textron Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Textron Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Textron Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Textron Inc. Ratio Charts