• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Technofan SA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, December 2010, Pages: 21
Business Review’s Technofan SA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Technofan SA ’s business.
Business Review’s “Technofan SA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Technofan SA ) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Technofan SA ’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Technofan SA (Technofan), is a France based aerospace components manufacturer providing avionics ventilation systems and brake cooling fans for the aircrafts. Technofan offers a wide range of products which includes various types of fans including brake cooling fans, turbine fans and axial or centrifugal fans; valves and check-valves; heaters and water separators; low pressure ventilation systems; pressure flow sensors; air/oil cooling units and other components to military and civil aeronautical market sectors. The company also provides logistic support, technical assistance, training and repair services. The company is a subsidiary of Safran SA. The company operates in the US, Asia and Europe. Technofan SA is headquartered in Blagnac, France.
1. Technofan SA - Company Overview
2. Technofan SA - Key Facts
3. Technofan SA - Business Description
4. Technofan SA - Major Products and Services
5. Technofan SA - History
6. Technofan SA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Technofan SA - Strengths
6.1.2. Technofan SA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Technofan SA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Technofan SA - Threats
7. Technofan SA - Key Competitors
8. Technofan SA - Key Employees
9. Technofan SA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Technofan SA - Company Statement
11. Technofan SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Technofan SA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Technofan SA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Technofan SA Key Facts
Table 2: Technofan SA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Technofan SA History
Table 4: Technofan SA Key Employees
Table 5: Technofan SA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Technofan SA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Technofan SA Locations
Table 8: Technofan SA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Technofan SA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Technofan SA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Technofan SA, Share Data
Table 12: Technofan SA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Technofan SA Ratio Charts