- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
Inrob Tech, Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Inrob Tech, Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Inrob Tech, Ltd.’s business.
Business Review’s “Inrob Tech, Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Inrob Tech, Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Inrob Tech, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
InRob Tech, Ltd. (InRob Tech) is a US based robotics company with major focus on Israel Defense market. The company manufactures and sells wireless and remote control systems for Israel robotics industry. It produces control systems for military, homeland security and law enforcement. The company also produces wireless control systems for civilian applications which include nuclear plants, demolition, firefighting and rescue services. InRob also designs and manufactures electronic, optical and electro-mechanical equipment for Israel Defense Forces and Israel Air Forces. The company also provides customized solutions such as tactical training, telephone control systems, surveillance systems and video surveillance systems. InRob Tech is headquartered in Yavne, Israel. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Company Overview
2. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Key Facts
3. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Business Description
4. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - History
6. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Threats
7. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Key Employees
9. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Company Statement
11. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Inrob Tech, Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Inrob Tech, Ltd. History
Table 4: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Locations
Table 8: Inrob Tech, Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Inrob Tech, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Inrob Tech, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Inrob Tech, Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Inrob Tech, Ltd. Ratio Charts