- Language: English
- Published: April 2015
The Renco Group, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1523045
- December 2010
- 16 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s The Renco Group, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Renco Group, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “The Renco Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Renco Group, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Renco Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Renco Group (Renco) is principally engaged in the business of mining, mineral recovery, automotive assembly and fleet support, and metals production and fabrication through its subsidiaries/affiliated companies. Its subsidiaries include AM General LLC, Baron Drawn Steel Corporation, The Doe Run Company, Doe Run Peru S.R.L, US Magnesium LLC, and Unarco Material Handling Inc. AM General is engaged in designing, engineering, production, and technical and parts support of military and special purpose vehicles; The Doe Run Company is responsible for metal mining, smelting and refining, fabricating, and recycling of lead and other metals; Baron Drawn Steel is engaged in manufacturing of cold-drawn bar steel products; Doe Run Peru, produces lead, zinc, copper, silver, gold, and other metals; US Magnesium is engaged in the production of pure and alloy magnesium and other byproducts; and Unarco is engaged in manufacturing, designing and production of racks and material handling systems. The company is headquartered in New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. The Renco Group, Inc.- Company Overview
2. The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Facts
3. The Renco Group, Inc. - Business Description
4. The Renco Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. The Renco Group, Inc. - History
6. The Renco Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. The Renco Group, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. The Renco Group, Inc. - Weakness
6.1.3. The Renco Group, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. The Renco Group, Inc. - Threats
7. The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Employees
9. The Renco Group, Inc. - Company Statement
10. The Renco Group, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: The Renco Group, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: The Renco Group, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: The Renco Group, Inc. History
Table 4: The Renco Group, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: The Renco Group, Inc. Locations
Table 6: The Renco Group, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures