- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
AM General, LLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s AM General, LLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning AM General, LLC’s business.
Business Review’s “AM General, LLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (AM General, LLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents AM General, LLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AM General, LLC (AM General) is a US based manufacturer of multi-purpose wheeled vehicle for military and civil purposes. AM General engages in the design and development of High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), a mobile tactical wheeled vehicle. It builds and supplies diesel engines for company’s internal use, General Motors’ Service Parts Operation and for other customers. The company also provides hands-on training for equipment, complete life cycle support for its products, supply chain management and engineering services for various military vehicle systems. The company also assembles HUMMER H2 owned and marketed by GM. AM General is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. AM General, LLC- Company Overview
2. AM General, LLC - Key Facts
3. AM General, LLC - Business Description
4. AM General, LLC - Major Products and Services
5. AM General, LLC - History
6. AM General, LLC - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. AM General, LLC - Strengths
6.1.2. AM General, LLC - Weakness
6.1.3. AM General, LLC - Opportunities
6.1.4. AM General, LLC - Threats
7. AM General, LLC - Key Competitors
8. AM General, LLC - Key Employees
9. AM General, LLC - Company Statement
10. AM General, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: AM General, LLC Key Facts
Table 2: AM General, LLC Major Products and Services
Table 3: AM General, LLC History
Table 4: AM General, LLC Key Employees
Table 5: AM General, LLC Locations
Table 6: AM General, LLC Subsidiaries
List of Figures
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|