- Language: English
- 1034 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Latin America Beverage Forecasts
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Latin America
- 51 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 18 Latin America markets
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Latin America Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 18 markets (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 21 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016
- Analysis of the beverages market in Latin America
- Historical and forecast consumption trends
Reasons To Buy
- Canadean's Latin America Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 18 markets.
- Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Latin America regional summary
- Individual data on 18 Latin America markets plus supporting text for seven
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends – 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Plus forecasts to 2016
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2010 ACTUAL and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage LATIN AMERICA Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Other Latin America
Regional Balancers For regions where it has not been possible to generate total market volumes by profiling each individual country, specifically Central & South America, Asia, Middle East/North Africa and Rest of Africa, we have taken a value judgement to arrive at a balancing “Others” figure. This is recorded as a separate entity, specific to the Region to which it belongs
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Markets Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits, Fortified Wine, FABs