• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast. Edition No. 2
Informa Healthcare, November 2010, Pages: 304
This book is a timely publication capturing recent developments in the fields of oncoplastic surgery and whole breast reconstruction. The highly successful first edition has been completely updated and expanded by leading oncologists and surgeons, with key features including:
- A comprehensive account of surgical techniques with over 300 colour figures and photographs
- Incorporates a detailed description of current implant design and technology, together with stepwise accounts of implant-only-based and autologous tissue reconstruction
- Emphasis on patient selection and expectation to ensure optimum cosmetic and functional results
- Problems relating to reconstructive surgery, for example chronic pain
- Training of breast surgeons
Aimed at the breast surgical specialist, Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast, Second Edition also serves as a valuable text for the general and/or plastic surgeon in training, as well as for non-surgical professionals engaged with the management and support of women with breast cancer.
Guidubaldo Querci della Rovere Royal Marsden Hospital, UK.
John R. Benson Addenbroke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
Maurizio Nava Instituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan, Italy.