- Language: English
- 478 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Europe
Belgium Fleet Market Profile 2010
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Belgium
- 28 pages
The PowerPoint presentation provides an analysis and a five-year forecast of the Belgium's company car market.
Features and benefits
- Provides analysis of key trends and developments affecting the growth of the Belgium's company car market.
- The presentation also outlines macroeconomic, tax and legislative changes impacting Belgian company car market.
New car sales in 2009 are split into: non-private and private; non-private sales are split into long-cycle and short-cycle sales, further segmented into new car sales to daily rental companies, taxis and company cars.
Your key questions answered
- This presentation contains data and five-year forecast of the size, structure growth factors and potential of Belgium's fleet markets till 2015.
- Indicates the volume of non-private sales sold through the long-cycle and short-cycle channels.
Introduction and General Points of Reference
Detailed Analysis: Belgium
Structure of Car Market
Company Car Market
Company Car Purchases
Company Car per Employee Ratio
Most Popular Makes in Company Car Market
Company Car Market by Funding Method
Operational Leasing Market by Fleet Size Segment
Operational Leasing Fleet by Segment
Key Market Influencers
Key Factors Affecting Company Car Market
Tax and Legislation
Penetration of Fleet Management
Used Car Sales Generated by Operational Leasing Companies