• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CEO Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Your Management Team
ExecSense, January 2011, Minutes: 60
In CEO Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Your Management Team, ExecSense examines the most effective strategies being used by leading CEOs to establish goals and objectives for their management team for the upcoming year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand what types of goals other CEOs are establishing for their management teams for 2011, strategies for how to incentivize them to reach these goals, and the best tips and techniques other CEOs have found to be most successful in goal planning and execution for the year ahead.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on establishing goals for CEOs and management teams, Lori Almeida (Merkley & Partners), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes regarding best practices for establishing 2011 goals for your management team
- The most effective strategies and best practices being used by leading CEOs to define goals for their management team for the year ahead, including tips for establishing task forces, creating new responsibilities for department heads, devising annual companywide objectives, achieving specific financial targets, incentives tied to specific goals, and more
- The best tips and techniques for communicating objectives to your management team so that they can have a productive year and reach the goals you have set for them in 2011
- The 10 questions most asked by CEOs (and their board of directors) about what goals they should be setting for their management teams in 2011 and how to best achieve these goals
- Case studies of a variety of CEOs and the goals they are setting for their management teams for 2011, how these goals are different than in years past, and their best tips and techniques for what works best that you can immediately implement in the year ahead
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group