- Published: June 2010
Serena Software - Agile on Demand
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
Serena has returned to its roots emphasizing its ALM tools.
Features and benefits
- Serena uses an orchestraiton backbone to drive ALM from a process focus.
- Serena offers mainframe and distributed platform tools.- Serena Release Automation breaks new ground in managing the physical provisioning of software installation.
- This report describes and analyzes Serena's ALM suite.Over the past year, Serena has reaffirmed its direction as a provider of tools supporting ALM lifecycle processes
- Serena Business Manager (SBM) is the backbone tying together its development tooling. Besides providing a process management and integration framework, it also provides common dashboards and audit trails tracking the development lifecycle.
Your key questions answered
- What is Serena's ALM Suite?
- How does it compete with rivals such as IBM Rational, HP, MKS, and others.
- How does Serena offer a process-focused approach to managing the application lifecycle?
Agile methodology support
Embedded software development
Go to market strategy
Global financial institution