• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Whitestein Technologies AG - Living Systems Process Suite
Ovum, January 2011, Pages: 13
Whitestein Technologies' Living Systems Process Suite (LSPS) is a flexible BPM suite which addresses the process design, execution, monitoring and process optimization requirements of an organization.
Features and benefits
- Uses a flavor of BPMN called goal oriented BPMN, which transforms the process model into the application itself
- Autonomically follows optimum process paths which lead to completion of goals
- Allows on-the-fly process modification, adaptation, and rollback
- Ovum believes that LSPS stands out because of its adaptive case management (ACM) capabilities. LSPS's approach to process modeling is non-traditional, where the model concentrates on goals/objectives rather than the paths to get there (process flow). This helps in modifying the process and approach at run-time to meet desired goals.
Your key questions answered
- The solution address the needs of organizations that need to follow dynamic process flows.
- The solution is suitable for organizations looking for a global, scalable solution.
Modeling and discovery
Analytics and reporting capabilities
Runtime management and optimization
Simulation and testing
Go to market strategy
Transcor Astra Group