- Language: English
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Global
Rally Software - Enterprise Edition
- Published: January 2011
- 11 pages
Providing end-to-end support for multiple Agile processes and facilitating real-time collaboration
Features and benefits
- Single shared repository-based lightweight architecture.
- Provides superior Agile project management, reporting, and analytics.
- Completely Web-based solution with automated workflow.
- Offering an extensible integration framework using hub-and-spoke architecture for connecting to existing systems.
Your key questions answered
- Which ALM solution is suitable for Agile projects?
- Which Agile ALM solution is suitable to work with my existing point solutions?
Tool interoperability and third-party integrations
Project and Portfolio Management
Requirements definition and management
Software quality management
Build and release management
Go to market strategy
Research in Motion