- Language: English
- 117 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Europe
Insurance Technology Spending Through 2015: Business Function Segmentation (Interactive Model)
- Published: December 2010
The insurance markets continue to be impacted by the volatility of the investment markets and economic environment. This interactive model examines the implications for technology spending across the global insurance sector, quantifying how IT spending will shift across business function areas up to 2015 for the life and non-life insurance sectors by local market.
Features and benefits
- Highly interactive model with ability to view data sets and trends charts across geography, line of business, and business function area.
- New model functionality to customize data points included within charts to facilitate chart and data extraction.
- Line of business view across life insurance and non-life insurance.
- IT spend sizing for over 12 business function areas, including claims processing, policy administration, intermediary integration, and Internet.
- Global insurance IT spending will rebound to positive growth in 2011, following negative and flat growth in 2009 and 2010 respectively
- Top IT spending growth will be seen in the online, intermediary integration, and management information systems business function areas
Your key questions answered
- Which countries and markets will see strongest IT spend growth in the short and medium term?
- Where are my peers allocating spend across the business function areas? SHOW LESS READ MORE >