• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4 2010
Canadean Ltd, February 2011, Pages: 17
A quarterly overview of all beverage consumption trends and latest market developments in the Brazil drinks industry including 2010 provisional and 2011 estimated volumes
Published by Canadean, Quarterly Beverage Tracker provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the beverage market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables, the report covers the following categories:
- Packaged Water
- Bulk Water
- Juice and Nectars
- Still Drinks
- Squash/Syrups and Fruit Powders
- Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
- Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Hot Tea and Coffee
- Beer, Wines and Spirits
- Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Cultured Dairy Drinks, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk, Other Liquid Dairy)
The performance of each beverage category is analysed, with data for the current quarter vs Q4 2009, full year 2010 (provisional) vs 2009, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2011 forecasts. Supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions is provided for each beverage category. An economic “mood indicator”, completed by Canadean’s local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how private label products have performed versus the rest of the market.
Reasons To Buy
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- Canadean's Quarter 4 2010 Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic “mood indicator”.
- Includes 2010 provisional volumes and first estimates for 2011.
- Ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit and other data.
- An essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Analysis of individual beverage categories including Quarter 4 and full year 2010 volumes, plus 2011 forecasts
- Supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions for each beverage category
- Economic “mood indicator”
Canadean Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker
AT A GLANCE - QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE AND LATEST FORECAST
IMPACT OF THE ECONOMIC SITUATION
Squash/Syrups and Fruit Powders
Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
Iced Rtd Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Beverages
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
(2010 data is provisional)
Table 1 Commercial Beverages Market Trends - Million Litres, 2010P-2011F
Table 2 Commercial Beverages Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2010P-2011F
Table 3 Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Litres, 2010P-2011F
Table 4 Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2010P-2011F