- Language: English
- 68 Pages
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
The NFC Report
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
- SJB Research (NFC Report)
The complete A-Z of NFC technology, applications, business models and the market.
A comprehensive and international research project analysing the current and future potential of near field communication technology.
The NFC Report is an in-depth international research project led by Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World and an analyst with more than 20 years experience tracking developments in emerging banking, retail and mobile technologies.
The NFC Report is designed to provide information on every aspect of near field communication — the business, the technology, the applications, the players, the alternatives and the future of the market.
Order now to access the research findings as they are compiled…
Each section of The NFC Report is published as a separate report as it is completed.
We will also send you each new section of the report as soon as it is complete, ensuring you’re always one of the first to know about the latest findings.
And, of course, we’ll mail you a printed and bound copy of the final report as soon as it is published.
- NFC: The Road to Commercial Deployment — Published January 2010
- NFC Business Models — Published December 2010
- NFC Technologies and Systems — To be published March 2011
- NFC use cases — a comprehensive report identifying and explaining all the ways to use near field communication technology that have been identified to date — Due 1Q 2011
- Individual reports examining the business case for NFC in payments, transport & ticketing, retailing, advertising & marketing, government and more — From 1Q 2011
- The market for NFC around the world — Due 2011
- NFC suppliers — Due 2011 SHOW LESS READ MORE >