- Language: English
- 207 Pages
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
Estonian Journal of Engineering
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Estonia
- Estonian Academy Publishers
The Estonian Journal of Engineering is an international scientific journal published by the Estonian Academy of Sciences in collaboration with Tallinn University of Technology, the University of Tartu, Tallinn University, and the Estonian University of Life Sciences.
The journal publishes primary research and review papers in the English language. All articles are provided with short Estonian summaries.
All papers to be published in the journal are peer reviewed internationally.
The journal is open for publications in all fields of engineering, including mechanical and civil engineering, engineering mechanics, material science, electronics, informatics and coastal engineering.
The journal is published quarterly.
No. 1: 20 March
No. 2: 20 June
No. 3: 20 September
No. 4: 20 December
Chief Editor: Jüri Engelbrecht
- Hillar Aben (experimental mechanics)
- Jakob Kübarsepp (material science)
- Rein Küttner (mechanical engineering)
- Mart Min (electronics and system engineering)
- Leo Mõtus (computer and systems science)
- Tarmo Soomere (hydrodynamics and coastal engineering)
Executive Editor: Virve Kurnitski
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Enno Abel (Göteborg)
- Janice Barton (Southampton)
- Elmar Bekeris (Riga)
- Alessandro Freddi (Bologna)
- Jarek Kurnitski (Espoo)
- Reino Kurki-Suonio (Tampere)
- Karl-Hans Laermann (Wuppertal)
- Merik Meriste (Tartu)
- Mart Mägi (Göteborg)
- Kevin Ellis Parnell (Cairns)
- Eric Suuberg (Providence)
- Lambert Tall (Tucson)
- Vitauts Tamužs (Riga)
- Martin Wirsing (Munich)