- Published: April 2012
Estonian Journal of Ecology
- Published: June 2013
- Region: World
- Estonian Academy Publishers
The Estonian Journal of Ecology is an international scientific journal published by the Estonian Academy of Sciences in collaboration with the University of Tartu, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn University, and the Estonian University of Life Sciences.
The journal publishes primary research and review papers in the English language. All articles are provided with short Estonian summaries.
All papers to be published in the journal are peer reviewed internationally.
The journal is open for publications in all fields of ecology, including biotic and abiotic environment, interactions between human and natural systems across temporal and spatial scales, in both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems, past and future changes in the environmental quality, and sustainable use of natural resources
The journal is published quarterly.
- Estonian Journal of Ecology, March 2010, 59, 1
Assessment of vegetation performance on semicoke dumps of Kohtla-Järve oil shale industry, Estonia
- Riina Vaht, Margus Pensa, Mait Sepp, Aarne Luud, Helen Karu, and Tiina Elvisto 3
Species composition and structure of vascular plants and bryophytes on the water level gradient within a calcareous fen in North Estonia
- Mati Ilomets, Laimdota Truus, Raimo Pajula, and Kairi Sepp 19
Records of horsehair worms (Nematomorpha) in Estonia, with description of three new species from the genus Gordius L.
- Andreas Schmidt-Rhaesa and Marko Prous 39
Lynx acceptance in Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia
- Linas Balciauskas, Martynas Kazlauskas, and Tiit Randveer 52
New data on the distribution of the barbastelle bat Barbastella barbastellus in Latvia
- Gunars Petersons, Viesturs Vintulis, and Jurgis Šuba 62
Autumn swarming of the pond bat Myotis dasycneme at the hibernation sites in Latvia
- Viesturs Vintulis and Jurgis Šuba 70
|Hard Copy (1 Year Sub.)||This is a sent in printed format. The subscription period is one year.|