- Language: English
- Published: July 2011
- Region: Global
Social Business Intelligence: Why Every Company Needs Social Media
- Published: June 2010
- Region: Global
- Cutter Consortium
Social media applications - blogs, wikis, social bookmarking, crowdsourcing, commenting, and more - offer a crucial opportunity to leverage new technology to achieve strategic and operational business objectives. But you have to make sure that your processes precede technology deployment, that you understand the technical and human resources necessary to exploit the technology, and that you pilot the technology before you launch major implementations.
The new report Social Business Intelligence: Why Every Company Needs Social Media by Steve Andriole and Vince Schiavone focuses on the roles that social media can play in the execution of your business strategies and the improvement of your business processes and models. The report introduces a social media optimization blueprint consisting of strategy, architecture, skills assessments, and project slates. Special emphasis is placed on the value of "listening" to internal and external social media.
This report will help you:
- Match social media applications to short- and long-term business requirements.
- Develop two different strategies for the adoption of social media -- internal and external.
- Improve conventional processes such as marketing, customer service, innovation, training, and R&D.
- Determine how to acquire, store, and analzye the structured and unstructured data and knowledge created by social media.
- Utilize the seven characteristics of an effective social media listening platform.
- Make informed decisions on how your social media architecture will look.
Gain expert insight that will help you understand, track, apply, and measure social media. SHOW LESS READ MORE >