Healthcare Contract Research Outsourcing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
- Language: English
- 94 Pages
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
This product is currently not available for purchase.
This special report, specifically designed for principal investigators, provides much needed information about supervising, motivating and addressing various lab management issues. Common topics include: identifying potential conflicts, how to consistently run a productive lab, effective management styles, and much more.
Lab management challenges can come in many forms — from disruptive and manipulating staff to slow performers and low productivity. Yet in many cases, your own management style could be the culprit behind an unhappy team — without you realizing it.
As a PI, identifying potential problems in your lab early on is only half the battle. Knowing how to handle these challenges and having the tools necessary to properly resolve them can make all the difference.
Learn everything you need to know about supervising, motivating and addressing various lab management issues in PIA's latest special report "Research Lab Management Challenges and Solutions."
Get answers to these every day lab management questions, among others:
- How can I address dysfunction and consistently run a productive lab with a happy staff?
- Is my management style intimidating my staff?
- If everyone’s quietly doing their job and there are no apparent conflicts, everything’s fine. Right?
- One of my talented post-docs has an answer for everything – how can I get through to him?
- Two of my staff members are “avoiding” each other; how can I resolve this problem?
- What’s the best way to effectively handle a “manipulator”?
- And much more! SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- A Note from the Publisher
- Has Lab Become Dysfunctional? Some Common Causes, Solutions
- How to Manage ‘Generation Y’ Laboratory Staffers
- How Introverts Can Manage Effectively Despite Their Shyness
- Clues That You May Intimidate Your Staff — and How to Adopt a More Appropriate Style
- How to Recognize and Handle a ‘Manipulator’ on Your Staff
- Conflict Management That Brings Positive Change to Lab Environment
- How to Deal with a Dueling Duo
- Adverse Effects of Unresolved Conflict
- What Not to Do
- Two of My Staff Members Are “Avoiding” Each Other; How Can I Resolve This Problem?
- Talented Post-Doc Has Answer for Everything – How Can I Get Through to Him?
- Is Burnout a Stealthy Saboteur in Your Lab?
- 9 Signs that May Indicate Burnout