- Language: English
- 617 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Ukraine Metals Report Q1 2011
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Ukraine
- 50 Pages
- Business Monitor International
Business Monitor International's Ukraine Metals Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, metals associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on Ukraine's metals industry.
The Ukraine Metals Report has been researched at source, and features latest-available data for steel, aluminium and other major globally-traded commodities. Our analysis covers all primary indicators, including production, exports, and price, with our forecasts underpinned by BMI's macroeconomists global economic outlook – with special focus on China, India and G7 states. Each report analyses trends and prospects for steel, aluminium, copper, gold and major base metals and critically evaluates latest industry news, trends and regulatory developments in Ukraine
Business Monitor International's Ukraine Metals Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the metals and construction industry in Ukraine.
Key Benefits of Report
- Benchmark BMI's Independent 5-year Metals Industry Forecasts for Ukraine to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Ukraine Metals market.
- Target Business Opportunities & Risks in Ukraine through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments.
- Exploit Latest Competitive Intelligence & Company SWOTS on your competitors and peers through company rankings by sales, market share and ownership structure – includes multi-national and national companies. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Ukraine Political SWOT
- Ukraine Economic SWOT
- Ukraine Business Environment SWOT
Global Market Overview
- Table: BMI’s Nickel Forecasts
- Table: Nickel, 2005-2011
- Table: BMI’s Aluminium Forecasts
- Table: Aluminium, 2005-2011
- Table: BMI’s Copper Forecasts
- Table: Copper, 2005-2011
- Regional Overview
Industry Forecast Scenario
- Table: Ukraine’s Metals Industry (‘000 tonnes unless stated) 2007-2015
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Table: Ukraine – Economic Activity, 2007-2015
- Table: Ukraine – Crude steel production by producer (tonnes)
- ArcelorMittal Kryviy Rih
Global Assumptions – Q1 2011
- Table: Global Assumptions
- Table: Global & Regional Real GDP Growth % Chg Y-O-Y
- Table: Developed States, Real GDP Growth Forecast
- Table: Emerging Markets Aggregate Growth
- Table: Consensus Forecasts
Country Snapshot: Ukraine Demographic Data
- Section 1: Population
- Table: Demographic Indicators, 2005-2030
- Table: Rural/Urban Breakdown, 2005-2030
- Section 2: Education And Healthcare
- Table: Education, 2002-2005
- Table: Vital Statistics, 2005-2030
- Section 3: Labour Market And Spending Power
- Table: Employment Indicators, 2001-2006
- Table: Consumer Expenditure, 2000-2012 (US$)
- Table: Average Annual Wages, 2000-2012
- How We Generate Our Industry Forecasts
- Cross Checks
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering metals production and prices, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis of the state's metals sector, business environment, politics and economics, which carefully evaluates the short- and medium-term issues facing the industry.
Global Metals Market Overview
Global demand, supply and price forecasts for steel and aluminium, as well as gold, copper and tin, drawing on both our industry expertise, and our macroeconomic and financial market team's long-term global demand forecasts and shorter-term market views.
5-Year Industry Forecasts
Historic data series and 5-year forecasts to end-2015 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast.
Aluminium and steel production (‘000 tonnes, US$bn), aluminium and steel exports (‘000 tonnes, US$bn); aluminium prices (US$/tonne), steel prices (US$/tonne); gold prices (US$/ounce); copper prices (US$/tonne); base metals prices (US$); metals industry value (US$bn), growth (%), and contribution to national economy (% of GDP); sector employment (‘000) and wage levels (US$); gold prices (US$/ounce); copper prices (US$/tonne); base metals prices (US$).
5-Year Macroeconomic Forecasts
BMI forecasts for global and regional growth (%); global exchange rates (US$ against EUR, JPY, CNY); global interest rates (US, Eurozone, Japan); commodity price outlook – metals and soft commodities (indices); headline country macroeconomic indicators, including real GDP growth (%), investment (%), inflation (%), fiscal balance (% of GDP), trade balance (US$bn), current account (US$bn), interest rates (%), exchange rates (US$ against local currency), including data for China, India as well as domestic demand.
Competitive Landscapes and Company Profiles
Comparative company analyses and rankings by US$ sales, % share of total sales, number of employees, year established, market cap/NAV, ownership structure, production and % market share.
- ArcelorMittal Kryviy Rih