- Published: September 2014
What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About Green Certifications, LEED, Energy Star and More for 2011
- Published: February 2011
- 60 Minutes
In What Construction Lawyers Need to Know About Green Certifications, LEED, Energy Star and More for 2011, ExecSense examines the most important types of certifications that construction lawyers and their clients need to know about for sustainable, energy efficient construction projects in 2011. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn what types of green building certifications your clients need to be receiving this year and what you should be doing right now to make sure they are properly certified.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert in green building certifications and what construction lawyers need to know, George Benda, Chairman and CEO of Chelsea Group, ltd, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important types of certifications that construction lawyers and their clients need to know about for sustainable, energy efficient construction projects in 2011
- In-depth overview of the green building certifications that your clients need to be receiving this year to certify that their construction projects are green or energy-efficient, including LEED (third-party verification that a building was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources), Energy Star (strict guidelines for energy efficiency set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), the National Green Building Standard (defines green building for single and multifamily homes, residential remodeling projects, and site development projects), Environments for Living (covering energy efficiency, durability and indoor environmental quality), and more
- The 10 questions most asked by construction lawyers and their clients about what they need to be doing right now to make sure that their green construction projects are properly certified in 2011
- Case studies of other construction lawyers that have had success receiving green certifications for their clients, what worked best for them, what they are doing different for 2011, and important lessons learned you need to be aware of for the year ahead
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
SHOW LESS READ MORE >