- Language: English
- 762 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Google Update: Winter 2011
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Global
- 24 Pages
- Mind Commerce LLC
The Google Update Report provides timely analysis and projections about Google market prospects, products and applications, product and company integration, current and potential mergers and acquisitions, and more.
- Competitors to Google: Any company that either already has or is contemplating a competing line-of-business, application, product, service, etc.
- Investor Community: Investment banks, private equity, venture capital, angel fund investors, and any other entity seeking to invest in any venture that is impacted (positively or negatively) by Google
- Small Companies and Start-up's: Any small company or start-up that has a new idea or business that could be impacted (positively or negatively) by Google
- Others: Google continues to expand in depth and breadth of product areas and influence throughout many industries including search, media, communications, content, telephony, applications, and more. Google Market Intelligence provides a competitive advantage and insights for subscribers.
Keywords: Google, Google Voice, Google Number Portability, Google Cloud, Verizon, Vopium, PayPal, eBay, HP, Cisco, News Corp, Yahoo, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Skype, Dish Networks
2. Google Status Update.
2.1. Google Market Position..
2.1.1. Android a Billion Dollar Advertising Business by 2012?.
2.1.2. Android Application Marketplace Position Accelerating.
2.1.3. Android OS to Dominate?.
3. Mobile Application Store Analysis: Google vs. Others.
3.1. SWOT Analysis.
4. Google in the Cloud.
4.1. Google Voice to Accelerate with Portability.
4.2. IMS to Allow Google to become SDP on Carrier Networks.
4.2.1. What is a Service Delivery Platform?.
4.2.2. SDP Architecture.
4.2.3. What is IMS?.
4.2.4. IMS Architecture.
184.108.40.206. IMS Planes.
220.127.116.11. IMS Network Elements.
4.2.5. IMS and SDP..
4.2.6. IMS, SDP, and the Emerging Virtual Network Operator (VNO)
4.2.7. Google as a SDP.
5. Google Competitor and Partner Update.
5.1. Amazon and Netflix Fight over Streaming Video.
5.2. Apple Deploys Application Store Subscription Plans.
5.3. Microsoft Positioning for Applications in the Cloud?.
5.4. Cisco Acquires Inlet Technologies for $95M..
5.5. Groupon Raises $950M..
5.6. Hulu Viewing Two Times Combined Networks Online.
5.7. Google Android Honeycomb and Market Store.
5.8. Dish Network Acquires DBSD for $1B..
5.9. Verizon Acquires Terremark.
5.10. Google Provides Latitude Check-ins.
5.11. Yahoo Mobile Content Personalization..
5.12. Skype Acquires Qik.
5.13. Dial-around mVoIP on the Rise.
6. Tablet Computing Update.
6.1. Yahoo and Personalized Digital Newstand.
6.2. HP Launches New TouchPad.
7. Google Product and Application News and Analysis.
7.1. Google Translate of iPhone.
7.2. Google Mobile Payment System?.
8. Google Acquisition Watch..
8.1. Recent Acquisitions.
8.1.1. Google Acquires SayNow..
8.1.2. Google Acquires eBook Technologies.
9. Google Reports and Related Reports.
9.1. The Evolution of Android: It's Ecosystem and Impact in the Mobile Application Marketplace
- Dish Network