- Published: March 2011
- Region: Poland
Light Vehicle Aftermarket - Product Analysis (Ignition plugs) - Europe 2010
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Europe
- 91 pages
The Product Analysis offers an overview of the replacement Ignition Plugs market within the Top 5 European countries. It includes value and volume forecasts, price analysis, key product drivers, parts manufacturer market shares, company profiles and motorist behaviour trends.
Features and benefits
- Parts manufacturer market shares and company profiles
- Industry trends and M&A activity
- Detailed forecasts by Country and by Channel
- Average selling price and commodity price data
- Relevant motorist behaviour trends
The Ignition Plugs aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The overall growth observed at European level masks a significant difference in progress between the Top 5 markets. This market is highly concentrated with the leading 3 ignition plug manufacturers accounting for close to 50% of its value.
Your key questions answered
- Provides market forecasts across a number of years
- Offers motorist trends on purchasing behaviour, brand loyalty and DIY preferences
Ignition Plugs Light Vehicle Aftermarket – Product Anaysis – Europe 2010 (ppt).
Scope of this report
Research and analysis highlights
Key reasons to read this report