- Language: Chinese
- 70 Pages
- Published: February 2011
- Region: China
China Viscose Fiber Industry Report, 2010
- Published: February 2011
- Region: China
- 70 Pages
- Research In China
The output of viscose fiber in China reached 1.51 million tons in 2009, occupying more than 50% of the global total; it hit 1.71 million tons in the first eleven months of 2010, up 17.1% against the 1.46 million tons in the same period of 2009; and it will continue the rapid growth in 2011 owing to the fact that over 700 kilotons of viscose fiber will be put into production in China.
In 2010, Chinese viscose fiber industry was characterized by booming capacity expansion, fierce product homogenization competition, as well as rising enterprise cost due to a raw material price hike. As a result, viscose fiber manufacturers witnessed declined profitability and had to find their way out by vigorously developing differentiated fibers to raise the added value of products. ?
The bamboo viscose fiber emerged in recent years has blossomed into a highlight in the viscose fiber industry with the following two advantages: firstly, abundant sources of raw materials, stable and relatively low cost; secondly, excellent performance, comparatively high-end positioning of terminal products which enjoy higher sales price than common fabrics. As a result, an increasing number of downstream enterprises will tap into bamboo fiber industry. In 2010, the market size of bamboo viscose fiber in China was just shy of 50 kilotons and merely occupied a very small proportion of the entire viscose fiber market. Along with the entry of more enterprises into the bamboo viscose fiber field in the future, bamboo viscose fiber will embrace mushroom growth. ?
The report casts light on not only the development of global viscose fiber industry and the operating environment and market development of Chinese viscose fiber industry, but also key manufacturers of viscose fiber in China and worldwide.
Major viscose fiber enterprises in China include Zhejiang Fulida Co., Ltd., Shandong Helon Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Aoyang Technology Corporation Limited, Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd., etc.
Zhejiang Fulida Co., Ltd. is in possession of the annual capacity of 280-kiloton viscose staple fiber, holding the first position in China; its differentiated viscose fiber types are composed of colored viscose fiber, bamboo viscose fiber, and high white viscose fiber.
Shandong Helon Co., Ltd. has the annual capacity of 278-kiloton viscose fiber, hereinto, the capacity of viscose staple fiber takes 270 kilotons per annum; its differentiated fibers include Anti-fcell and Newdal fiber.
Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Co., Ltd. holds the annual capacity of 88-kiloton viscose fiber, of which, bamboo viscose fiber contributes 55 kilotons. It is the leading enterprise in Chinese bamboo viscose fiber industry and its capacity of bamboo fiber will arrive at 87 kilotons in 2012.
Yibin Grace Group Company and Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd. boast the respective annual capacity of 60-kiloton viscose filament yarn, the largest capacity in China. Meanwhile, Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd. possesses the annual capacity of 60-kiloton common viscose staple fiber and 40-kiloton high quality & differentiated viscose staple fiber. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Viscose Fiber
1.1 Characteristics and Classification
1.2 Industry Chain
1.3 Production Technology
1.4 Historical Review
2. Global Viscose Fiber Industry
2.1 Market Scale
2.3 Market Competition
3. Operating Environment for China's Viscose Fiber Industry
3.1 Upstream Cotton Prices Rise
3.2 Downstream Textile and Apparel Recovery
3.3 Viscose Fiber Industry Policy
4. Operation of China's Viscose Fiber Industry
4.1 Overall Growth
4.2 Operating Costs and Expenses
4.3 Production and Profitability
5. Viscose Fiber Market
5.1.1 Capacity and Distribution
5.1.2 Output and Distribution
5.2 Import and Export
5.2.1 Import of Viscose Fiber
5.2.2 Import of Viscose Fiber Raw Materials
5.2.3 Export of Viscose Fiber
5.4 Bamboo Viscose Fiber Market
5.4.1 Bamboo Viscose Fiber
5.4.2 Advantages of Bamboo Viscose Fiber
5.4.3 Rapid Growth of Bamboo Fiber
6. Key Enterprises
6.1 Lenzing of Austria
6.1.3 Development in China
6.2 Aditya Birla Group of India
6.2.2 Development in China
6.3 Sateri of Singapore
6.3.3 Development in China
6.4 Zhejiang Fulida Co., Ltd.
6.5 Shandong Helon Co., Ltd.
6.6 Jiangsu Aoyang Technology Corporation Limited
6.7 Tangshan Sanyou Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
6.7.3 Viscose Fiber Business
6.8 Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
6.9 Nanjing Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
6.9.3 Development Outlook
6.10 Jilin Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
6.11 Yibin Grace Group Company
6.12 Baoding Swan Co., Ltd.
7. Development Trend
List of Charts:
- Viscose Fiber Industry Chain
- Preparation of Viscose Fiber Solution
- Global Fiber Output, 2005-2009
- Global Fiber Output by Type, 2009
- Global Output of Viscose Staple Fiber, 2006-2010
- Top 10 Viscose Staple Fiber Producers and Their Capacity, 2010
- Cotton (328) Prices in China, 2007-2010
- Cotton Output in China, 2007-2010
- Cotton Shortfall in China, 2008-2010
- Cotton Fabric Output in China, 2006-2010
- Revenue and Profit of Textile and Garment Manufacturing Industry, 2007-2010
- Growth of China Viscose Industry, 2009-2010
- Fixed Asset Investment in Viscose Industry, 2009-2010
- Operation of China Viscose Industry, Jan-Aug 2010
- Expenses in China Viscose Industry, 2009-2010
- Production, Management and Profitability of China Viscose Industry, Jan-Aug 2010
- Output and Proportion of Major Fibers in China, 2009
- Major Viscose Manufacturers and Their Capacity in China, 2010
- Distribution of Viscose Staple Fiber Capacity in China, 2010
- Distribution of Viscose Filament Yarn Capacity in China, 2010
- Viscose Fiber Output in China, 2006-2010
- Output and Proportion of Chemical Fiber Pulp and Viscose Fiber in Major Provinces of China, H1 2010
- Viscose Fiber Import Volume, 2009-2010
- Viscose Fiber Import Volume (by Country), 2009-2010
- Import Value of Viscose Staple Fiber and Viscose Filament Yarn, 2009-2010
- Viscose Fiber Import Value (by Country), 2009-2010
- Import and Export of Synthetic Fiber Raw Materials, Jan-Aug 2010
- Average Import Price of Viscose Raw Materials, 2009-2010
- Viscose Fiber Export Volume, 2009-2010
- Viscose Fiber Export Value, 2009-2010
- Prices of Viscose Staple Fiber in China, 2010
- Price Comparison between Viscose Staple Fiber and Its Raw Materials, 2009-2010
- Prices of Viscose Staple Fiber and Viscose Filament Yarn, Sep-Dec 2010
- Technology Roadmap of Bamboo Fiber
- Performance Comparison between Bamboo Fiber and General Viscose Fiber
- Revenue of Lenzing, 2008-2010
- Sales of Lenzing (by Product), 2009
- Operation of Grasim, FY2009-FY2010
- Revenue and Gross Profit of Sateri, 2007-2010
- Sales Volume and Revenue of Sateri by Product, 2007-2010
- Revenue and Profit of Fulida, 2007-2009
- Capacity of Shandong Helon, 2010
- Revenue and Profit of Shandong Helon, 2007-2010
- Operation of Shandong Helon by Product, 2009-2010
- Capacity Expansion of Viscose Staple Fiber and Pulp of Shandong Helon, 2007-2009
- Subsidiaries and Viscose Fiber Capacity of Jiangsu Aoyang Technology
- Revenue and Profit of Jiangsu Aoyang Technology, 2007-2010
- Operation of Main Business of Jiangsu Aoyang Technology by Product, 2009-2010
- Operation of Main Business of Jiangsu Aoyang Technology by Region, 2009-2010
- Investment Projects and Investment Amount of Jiangsu Aoyang Technology, Jan 2011
- Revenue and Profit of Sanyou Chemical, 2007-2010
- Operation of Sanyou Chemical by Product, 2009-2010
- Revenue and Profit of Xingda Chemical Fiber, 2008-2010
- Operating Income and Proportion of Xingda Chemical Fiber, 2008-2010
- Existing Capacity and Capacity under Construction of Xinxiang Chemical Fiber, 2010
- Output of Xinxiang Chemical Fiber by Product, 2009-2010
- Revenue and Profit of Xinxiang Chemical Fiber, 2007-2010
- Operation of Xinxiang Chemical Fiber by Product, 2009-2010
- Operating Income of Xinxiang Chemical Fiber (by Region), 2009-2010
- Capacity of Nanjing Chemical Fiber by Product, 2010
- Operating Income and Profit of Nanjing Chemical Fiber, 2007-2010
- Operating Income of Nanjing Chemical Fiber by Product, 2009-2010
- Projects of Nanjing Chemical Fiber (unrelated with Raised Funds), H1 2010
- Revenue and Profit of Jilin Chemical Fiber, 2007-2010
- Operating Income of Jilin Chemical Fiber (by Product), 2008-2010
- Capacity of Major Products of Jilin Chemical Fiber
- Capacity of Products of Yibin Grace
- Revenue and Profit of Yibin Grace, 2007-2008
- Capacity of Products of Baoding Swan, 2010
- Revenue and Profit of Baoding Swan, 2007-2010
- Operation of Baoding Swan by Product, 2009-2010
- Operating Income of Baoding Swan by Region, 2008-2009
- Xinjiang Modal Fiber Industrialization Project of Baoding Swan
- Lenzing of Austria
- Aditya Birla Group of India
- Sateri of Singapore
- Zhejiang Fulida Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Helon Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Aoyang Technology Corporation Limited
- Tangshan Sanyou Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Yibin Grace Group Company
- Baoding Swan Co., Ltd.