- Language: English
- 3 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
MKS - Integrity
- Published: January 2011
- 15 pages
This report describes and analyzes MKS Integrity.
Features and benefits
- Unlike most of its rivals, MKS's ALM offerings are based on a single integrated product.
- It spans software configuration & change mgmt (SCCM), requirements, quality (test case), and project management.
- MKS is focusing on the embedded software market; specifically, software that is embedded into engineered products.
- MKS's product architecture is described, and its compedtitive positioning vs IBM Rational, HP, Serena, and others are analyzed.
- In the ALM market, MKS has long been the exception that proves the rule. Unlike most rivals, MKS delivers broad functionality in a single product.
- MKS is one of the few ALM vendors that has successfully targeted the embedded software development space, where it coexists and in some cases competes with PLM vendors
Your key questions answered
- How does MKS support ALM with a single product?
- How does MKS Integrity compare to its rivals?
Third-party technology integrations
Software Change and Code Management (SCCM)
Quality and Defect Management
Agile methodology support
Embedded Software Development
Go to market strategy
Global mobile device manufacturer