- Language: English
- Published: February 2005
- Region: North America, United States
Global Contact Center Technology Spending Forecast: 2010-15
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Global
This interactive model derives from Ovum's annual contact center markets and technologies mega-model. The model provides insight into spending on core contact center technologies by region, technology, and size band. The model covers the World, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South & Central America, and Asia-Pacific. It provides breakdowns for more than 50 individual countries.
Features and benefits
- Recognize spending patterns on inbound hardware, inbound and outbound technologies in the contact center through 2015.
- Understand growth trajectories of contact center technology spend across vertical markets and size of contact center.
This interactive model helps pinpoint the impact of global economic conditions on contact center spending by vertical market and country by country. The model helps identify key growth opportunities.
Your key questions answered
- What will the patterns of spending on inbound hardware, inbound and outbound technologies in the contact center be in coming years?
- How does this break down by region and country?