- Language: English
- 58 Pages
- Published: October 2011
- Region: North America, United States
Global In-House Contact Center Market Forecast: 2010-15
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
This model derives from Ovum's annual contact center markets mega-model. It provides insight into in-house contact center and agent positions by region, verticals, countries, and size band. The model covers the World, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South & Central America, Asia-Pacific and 51 countries, and provides vertical splits for 10 different markets.
Features and benefits
- Understand the growth in agent positions and contact centers globally through 2015, with a focus on vertical markets and size of contact center.
- Recognize the growth and contracting patterns of contact center operations across 50+ countries.
- Compare premise versus hosted contact center agent positions from a regional perspective.
The global contact center market is growing at a pace of 3.3% through 2015 as demands for customer service increases in emerging countries and purchasing population grows in the developed countries.
Your key questions answered
- How many agent positions and contact centers are there across the different countries of the world?
- At what rate is the contact center market growing through 2015?
- In what vertical markets will the demand for contact centers be the greatest over the next five years?