• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ASG - Enterprise Automation Management Suite for IT Service Management
Ovum, February 2011, Pages: 18
In partnering with PS'Soft, ASG has created an ITIL-aligned ITSM solution that addresses the corporate need for technology to support service desk and ITIL processes. Designed for enterprise-level deployments, ASG’s ITSM solution can help organizations improve their service desk effectiveness, increase user productivity and satisfaction, and optimize IT efficiency.
Features and benefits
- A multi-product solution that addresses the core requirements of ITIL v3. Builds on the strengths of ASG-metaCMDB.
- Leverages asset lifecycle management solutions from PS’Soft.
- Benefits from ASG’s BSM-based dashboards.
- Path to Optimization is a phased approach to increasing IT organization maturity.
- ASG unveiled off-premise delivery options during 2010.
- EAMS provides capabilities to proactively detect, manage, and resolve incidents across complex IT infrastructures in the context of the service levels necessary for optimal IT performance.
- Designed for enterprise-level deployments, ASG’s ITSM solution has the potential to enable organizations to improve their service desk effectiveness, increase user productivity and satisfaction, and optimize IT efficiency.
Your key questions answered
- EAMS for IT Service Management is a vertical-agnostic offering that is appropriate for organizations across a wide range of industry sectors.
- The product should be considered by any large organization looking to introduce ITSM processes and/or supporting technology.
- EAMS for IT Service Management is not suitable for SMEs.
- ASG's wider portfolio of IT management solutions is applicable to enterprise-level organizations seeking an integrated single-supplier approach to ITM