Cloud Office and Collaboration Productivity Applications Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- Language: English
- 690 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
FrontRange ITSM Enterprise is strongly aligned to the ITIL v3 framework of ITSM best practices. It meets the core ITIL v3 processes out of the box, and is verified by the Pink Elephant ITIL v3 certification scheme for 10 of the 14 processes within FrontRange IT Service Management v7.0. The company will extend this to 13 verified processes with FrontRange ITSM Enterprise.
Features and benefits
- ITIL v3-aligned to deliver against the core processes. User friendly and offers flexibility and adaptability to customers.
- Offers a combination of voice and web self-service in a single service platform.
- Out-of-the-box automation templates for incidents, changes, and releases.
- Workflow designer for non-technical users.
- FrontRange ITSM Enterprise is a highly capable ITSM offering which exceeds the corporate requirements for an ITIL-enabling tool.
- FrontRange ITSM Enterprise differentiates itself from the ITSM vendor pack with advanced telephony tools (now bundled with the ITSM solution), which combine voice and web self-service into a single service platform.
- FrontRange ITSM Enterprise can also be used to support non-IT services and has non-IT service templates.
Your key questions answered
- FrontRange ITSM Enterprise should be considered by any medium-sized to large organization looking to introduce ITSM processes and/or technology.
- FrontRange's wider portfolio of IT management solutions is applicable to organizations seeking an integrated single-supplier approach to managing IT.
- Organizations looking for the combination of voice and web self-service into a single service platform would do well to investigate FrontRange.