• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for HR Executives
ExecSense, August 2010, Minutes: 60
In 2011 Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Human Resources Executives, ExecSense examines specific tips and techniques used by the business world's best speakers and leading human resources executives that are guaranteed to enhance your impact the next time you give a presentation or speech, lead a discussion with partners or clients, or even want to steer a conversation or interaction with a colleague in a specific way. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more effective speaker, presenter and communicator as a human resources executive in the year ahead.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning human resources executives into great speakers, Debbie Fay, and focuses on:
- Everything a human resources executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better speaker/presenter and enhancing their impact when interacting with partners, clients and colleagues
- Methods and strategies used by the business world's best speakers and leading human resources executives and what you should incorporate into your own techniques
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by human resources executives about improving their speaking and presenting skills
- Case studies of speeches, presentations, and meetings led by human resources executives, what they did to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned in 2011
- Surefire tips and techniques that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more effective presenter, public speaker and communicator as a human resources executive
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar.