U.S. Enterprise Medical Image Archiving Market: Evaluating Trends in Image Data Volumes, Enterprise PACS Archives, and Vendor-neutral Archives
- Language: English
- 95 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: United States
Alliance Imaging is a leading national provider of shared-service and fixed-site diagnostic imaging services, based upon annual revenue and number of diagnostic imaging systems deployed. Alliance provides imaging services primarily to hospitals and other healthcare providers on a shared and full-time service basis. We also provide services through a growing number of fixed-sites primarily in partnerships with hospitals or health systems. The company has over 500 diagnostic imaging systems. Of these diagnostic imaging systems, 73 were located in fixed-sites, which includes systems installed in hospitals or other buildings on or near hospital campuses, medical groups` offices, or medical buildings and retail sites.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.